FREE COMPARATIVE MARKET ANALYSIS (CMA)!
FREE HOME INSPECTION WITH LISTING!
FREE LIST OF HANDYMEN, PAINTERS, PLUMBERS, ETC!
FREE STAGING HELP!
TOP QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHY!
ADVANCED INTERNET MARKETING!
20 YEARS LOCAL EXPERIENCE!
HUNDREDS OF HOMES SOLD LOCALLY!
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home. We have sold hundreds of homes in our market area. In fact, if you live in the area, we probably helped a neighbor of yours buy or sell a home.
1. Pricing--Before putting your home on the market, we will guide you in pricing the home correctly for today's market conditions. With decades of experience of selling homes in the local market, no one is better qualified to advise you on actual market value for you home. We know the features that buyers will pay "extra" for so we won't make the mistake of under-pricing your home.
2. Staging--Many agents and sellers under estimate the value of properly "staging" a home for the market. Experience really matters in this case. Having shown many hundreds homes to buyers homes over the years, we know what turns them on and--what turns them off! It's critically important to get this right before you home goes on the market. We will be a great help to you in this category and we can even arrange professional staging at your option.
3. Repairs & Maintenance--We want you to get every possible dollar from the sale of your home, so we will give you solid advice on which repairs and maintenance items are necessary--and which aren't. Our free home inspection can keep a contract from falling apart because of repair or maintenance issues that might cause a buyer to walk away.
4. The Local Advantage - Your home will be featured in our local newspaper and, with you consent, will be held "open" for weekend home shoppers.
5. Home Listing Syndication--Your home will be advertised on dozens of websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home (with lots of high quality photos) and everything it offers. Here are just a few of the national sites where your home will appear:
6. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
CALL TODAY FOR A NO-OBLIGATION APPOINTMENT!
Please complete the following information for a free comparative market analysis of your home.